PRICING & PAYMENT
Black & White: $.08
Accepted Forms of Payment:
Prepaid Print Card (coming soon)
WEPA Online Account
Kiosk Printing Benefits:
- Kiosks will be in 6 locations on campus (Library, Egan Leadership Center, Kosair Charities College of Health and Natural Sciences, Third Street Academic Center, Mansion West, and Spalding Suites).
- Prints black/white and color copies; single or double-sided; 8.5X11
- Kiosks use high-quality laser paper and high-definition ink
- Cloud printing with touch-screen kiosks
- Prints most Windows and MAC file types
Student Printing Available at WEPA Kiosks
Beginning Fall 2011, 7 new print kiosks were installed on the campus. These kiosks will offer students the ability to print from anywhere – home computer, laptop, or USB at a kiosk, and the capability to print most Windows and MAC files. WEPA prints with high grade materials, allows for black and white and color printing, and will print single and double-sided, allowing students to create top-quality reports and presentations. Payment can be made via Debit/Credit Card, through a WEPA account, or using a pre-paid WEPA print card. Prepaid cards will be sold at the Enrollment Services counter. Kiosks do not accept cash.
How to Print Using Kiosk
There are many ways to print to the kiosks. You can print from your own computer from anywhere. You can use a Spalding computer by selecting WEPA-BW for black and white or WEPA-COLOR for color printing on the print screen. You can use a USB drive as well. Below are some demonstration videos to help you through the process. When you print you can collect your finished work at any of the 7 print kiosks. If you need assistance printing please call 1-800-675-7639 or visit http://www.wepanow.com.
Direct Print Option:
Logging in to your WEPA Account at the Kiosk:
How to Print From your USB Drive:
How to Use a WEPA Release Code from the WEPA Kiosk:
How to login on www.wepanow.com and download print drivers: