There are several good reasons why Spalding University’s M.S. in Applied Behavior Analysis Program may be the right fit for you. Specifically, our Program:
- Offers comprehensive face-to-face training extending across the conceptual, experimental, and applied domains that inform a science of behavior.
- Includes a Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)® Approved Course Sequence (ACS).
- Is approved by the BACB to offer practical training in the Intensive Practicum experience category.
- Provides its students with the opportunities to meet both the coursework and experiential requirements needed to sit for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)® examination upon graduating.
- Is designed to be completed in 4 consecutive semesters.
- Follows a cohort model with groups of 20 or fewer students moving through all courses together.
- Is located in downtown Louisville, KY, a great place to live with numerous attractions and things to do.
- Fosters a cooperative environment where students have the opportunity to give and receive feedback from colleagues.
- Values its students and places its primary emphasis on supporting and training effective scientist practitioners.