Natural Science majors are automatically members of the Natural Science Student Association.
Participation in the association will provide students with opportunities to:
- shadow professionals to broaden their career interests;
- volunteer and provide community service; and
- take part in annual school events and activities.
There are monthly meetings with guest speakers and various programs directed toward careers in healthcare and natural science.
A few activities for 2012-13 include:
- Tour of Norton’s children’s hospital
- Body World-vital volunteer opportunities, Jan –Mar 2013
- Rat race 2013