TEAS V Entrance Exam Schedule for the School of Nursing BSN Program
|May 16, 2014 1:00pm – 4:00pm||Dec. 5, 2014 1:00pm – 4:00pm|
|July 11, 2014 1:00pm – 4:00pm||Dec. 12, 2014 1:00pm – 4:00pm|
|Sept. 12, 2014 1:00pm – 4:00pm||Jan. 9, 2015 1:00pm – 4:00pm|
|Oct. 17, 2014 1:00pm – 4:00pm||Jan. 16, 2015 1:00pm – 4:00pm|
TO REGISTER: http://spalding.edu/event/teas/
TEAS V Computerized Exam:
- Reading (42 questions)- paragraph comprehension, passage comprehension, and informational source comprehension – 58 minutes
- Math (30 questions)-numbers and operations, algebraic applications, data interpretation; measurement – 51 minutes
$45.00 per exam
Each student may retake the exam only once if not successful. Prior review of material is strongly suggested.
A study guide for purchase and/or downloadable practices tests as well as more information about the TEAS V is available at http://www.atitesting.com
Spalding University’s Math Lab Online TEAS Review:
- Bring a valid picture ID.
- Calculators are NOT allowed.
- Bring scrap paper and pencil. Scrap paper must be turned in at the end of the exam.
- All cell phones must be off.
- Be on time; no admission once test begins.
- Prior to the exam, create a username and password at www.atitesting.com and bring those to the exam.