Business Communication Admission Requirements
- A completed Master of Science in Business Communication Application.
- A non-refundable $30.00 application fee (please make check payable to Spalding University).
- Official transcripts from all prior institutions sent directly to the Master’s in Business Communication Graduate Program.
- A typed, two-page personal essay. The following three questions are to be answered. Please be sure to include your name on any separate pages you submit. Please provide a thoughtful response.
- Why is this program the next logical step in your program?
- What are your long-term career aspirations, and how will the Master’s in Business Communication help you accomplish them?
- What has been the most difficult hurdle in your life, and how did you work through it?
- At least two Letters of Recommendation from persons who can verify your aptitude and motivation for graduate study. Referees may be college professors or administrators, work supervisors or managers.
- A resumé or CV.
MSBC Recommendation Form