1. Sign and return Financial Aid Award Letter. Only necessary IF making changes.
2. For all loan borrowers, complete your Loan Entrance Counseling at www.studentloans.gov (new Spalding University student borrowers only)
If you have completed entrance counseling for another school login, view completed counseling and “notify school”.
Sign your Master Promissory Note (MPN) at www.studentloans.gov (new Spalding University student borrowers only)
3. Double-check your class registration to ensure that you are registered for the correct courses and the correct number of hours.
4. If your financial aid does not cover your balance, pay your remaining balance by clicking on the $ in the portal (payment must be received by the first day of class) or setup a payment plan thru your student portal using the “payment plan” icon.
5. If you receive Third-Party Funding, submit documentation from your employer to the Bursar. If you plan to use VA benefits, turn in certificate of eligibility.
6. If you are accepting a Federal Stafford Loan, please note that you WILL receive a “Notice of Right to Cancel” letter once loans are disbursed. This notice will give you one additional opportunity to cancel your loans.
7. Do you want to designate an individual, other than yourself, to obtain confidential financial records, i.e. financial aid, scholarship and billing/account information? If so, please sign the enclosed FERPA form and return.