If you are looking to make a career change and have a bachelor’s degree in another field, the accelerated nursing – second degree program allows you to earn your BSN in as few as 13 months. You’ll be prepared to provide care for critically ill patients, work closely with patient families or advance your role from staff nurse to a nursing leadership position. Our program is deeply connected to Louisville’s thriving medical community, and the skills you learn in class and clinicals will translate to opportunities in the field of nursing.
- Enjoy student-centered attention in classes and clinical placements
- Benefit from a program with a graduation rate that exceeds the national average
- Prepare to sit for the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN) exam
- Gain skills to lead in health care or excel in graduate study
- Have the option to enroll in the traditional daytime program
Find out if you are eligible for guaranteed admission to the School of Nursing. Contact us learn more.
A Bachelor of Science in Nursing will prepare you to care for patients and their families in a variety of health care settings from hospitals to home care.
- Acute care
- Long-term care
- Public health
- Community health
- Primary care