The application deadline for spring 2017 has been extended to Friday, July 22.
- Submit completed ASOT/MSOT application online from MSOT web page
- Recommendation Forms (3 required), please make sure the recommenders promptly complete the online form upon request. References must be provided by a credentialed occupational therapist (OTR), a college educator, employer/supervisor or professional, preferably in a service related field
- Submit “all” unofficial transcripts with online application
- Official academic transcripts must be sent directly from previously attended College/university to the Auerbach School of Occupational Therapy (Attn: Joe McCombs) 901 South Third Street Louisville, KY 40203
- Submit verification of completed observation hours with online application.
- Submit $30.00 application fee online with ASOT application submission.