Each day at Spalding, dreams are discovered and pursued, intellects are challenged and stretched, and lives are changed.
And each day, these transformative results are made possible, in large part, by gifts from alumni and friends. These contributions enable us to offer scholarships, enhance academic programs, recruit outstanding faculty, nurture service and outreach efforts, provide student services, and create a host of other initiatives and activities that make a Spalding education outstanding.
Join Spalding’s Honor Roll of Donors with your gift of any size which will help to continue the legacy of nearly 200 years of faculty, alumni, and friends who have kept Spalding a bright beacon for educational excellence in the Commonwealth.
Your gift to Spalding ensures that the university can continue to offer the highest quality educational opportunities to its students, by supporting scholarships, research, special projects, and ongoing instructional needs. You may designate your gift to a specific purpose, or you may make an unrestricted gift, giving Spalding the flexibility to direct your support to the area of greatest need. Your gift of any size makes a difference in the lives of Spalding students.
You may designate your gift to the following:
Gifts to the Spalding Annual Fund are unrestricted, and support the myriad facets of Spalding’s operations inside and outside the classroom. The Annual Fund provides vital, ongoing support for:
- merit and need-based scholarships to our students, allowing them to pursue their academic dreams
- student services such as the innovative Academic Resource Center, which provides tools, tutoring, and support to ensure student success
- classroom equipment, interactive classroom technology, laboratory equipment, computer workstations, and much more that ensures a robust learning environment for our students
- special projects, such as leadership training, service learning opportunities, and other efforts that ensure that our students’ education will prepare them not only academically, but as community leaders
- research projects that allow students and faculty to stretch the boundaries of their learning, make new discoveries, express their creativity, provide service and knowledge to the community, and expand the academic horizons of the University
- many other projects, purposes, and needs across campus that touch every aspect of our students’ learning experience
By making an Annual Fund gift, you allow Spalding to fulfill its mission to “meet the needs of the times” by directing support where it will have the most immediate and direct impact.
Over 90% of Spalding students use some form of financial aid. Your gift in support of scholarships ensures that a student of great potential will not see his or her academic dreams derailed by financial need. Scholarship aid not only recognizes merit and capability, but minimizes a graduate’s student loan debt burden. Current and prospective students can make application to Spalding’s Endowed Scholarship Program (ESP)on an annual basis, January thru mid-March.
Spalding’s corporate and foundation partners recognize the importance of a well-educated populace to the quality of life in our community and in our nation. Through their generous contributions, these community partners enable Spalding to continue to educate the professionals and leaders of tomorrow.
To find out more about becoming a corporate partner of Spalding, please call (502) 585-7103.
To learn more about the Special Initiatives currently being pursued, and how you can get involved, please call (502) 585-7103.
Please call (502) 585-7103 for further information.
You may celebrate a loved one’s life, honor the memory of an individual, or mark a milestone with a memorial or honor gift to Spalding University. A letter acknowledging your gift will be sent to the honoree, or to the family of the individual memorialized. These letters do not indicate the amount of your gift, but do notify the recipient that you have chosen to honor them or their loved one with a gift that will touch the future through its impact on Spalding students.
Parents help their children succeed in a myriad of ways. One way parents can help is through a gift to the Parent’s Fund, which helps provide programmatic and campus life enhancements to make their students’ Spalding experience even more vibrant and transformational.