Spalding welcomes you wherever you are in the college process. We offer free transcript evaluations so that you know exactly where you stand in terms of earning your bachelor’s degree. We’re invested in your success, starting from the day you apply. If you have any questions about the application process, we’re here to help. Just send us an email or give us a call.
- Complete a free application
- Submit all of your college transcripts.
- File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Spalding’s school code is 001960.
- Once admitted, we will contact you to set up an advising appointment to register for classes. Classes start every seven weeks.
- Attend Orientation to prepare for your Spalding experience.
Call or text us: (502) 585-7111