Thank you for your interest in the Post Master’s Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program at Spalding University. Attainment of the DNP degree gives those with commitment to clinical practice an opportunity to achieve the highest degree in nursing practice while focusing on a specific area of practice improvement.
Applications for admission consideration will be accepted through December 7, 2015.
Please see the DNP Applicant Resources box to the right on this page.
Official electronic transcripts may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from the issuing institution. Paper copies of official transcripts may be mailed to Spalding University Admissions, 901 S. Fourth Street, Louisville, KY 40203
*Official Transcripts are those sent directly to Spalding University from the issuing institution.
Submit all supporting applicant documentation (listed below) in one packet directly to the DNP Program Director at email@example.com or fax to (502) 233-8056.
1. Make sure each document includes the applicant’s name
2. Submit all materials together at one time in a packet and label as follows:
Last Name / First Name / DNP Application / 2015 Class
Supporting applicant documentation includes the following:
- Essay Delineating DNP role with DNP project idea (Limit 500 words)
- Completed Recommendation form from a current or former academic faculty
- Two additional non-specific recommendation forms
- Evidence of current unencumbered RN license or privilege to practice in the state where practicum hours will be earned
- Photocopy of state issued driver’s license or photo ID card
- Current Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Post Baccalaureate Verification of Practicum Hours during acquisition of MSN degree