TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) V
Entrance Exam Schedule for the School of Nursing BSN Program
|December 11, 2015 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.||January 15, 2016 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.|
|February 12, 2016 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.||March 11, 2016 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.|
|April 8, 2016 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.||May 13, 2016 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.|
|June 10, 2016 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.|
TEAS V Computerized Exam:
- Reading (42 questions)- paragraph comprehension, passage comprehension, and informational source comprehension – 58 minutes
- Math (30 questions)-numbers and operations, algebraic applications, data interpretation; measurement – 51 minutes
$60.00 per exam
Each student may retake the exam only once if not successful. Prior review of material is strongly suggested. You need to score a 60% on the math and reading portions of the exam. You will need to repeat the exam only in the section(s) you scored below a 60%.
Study guides and practice exam are available for purchase at
Amazon.com – search under TEAS Study Guide – there are multiple books for purchase
SPALDING UNIVERSITY RESOURCES:
The Academic Resource Center (ARC) in the library building, is available to assist you with the math and reading portion of the exam as well as help you enhance your test-taking skills. Their phone number is 502-873-4494.
Math – the Math Lab offers a practice test with answers online. You can also visit them for individual tutoring on the third floor of the library, room 326. The online practice test with answers can be found at: https://my.spalding.edu/depts/dept-aac/mathlab/Pages/TEAS-Math-Review.aspx
PRIOR TO THE EXAM:
Go to www.atitesting.com and create a username and password.
Select Spalding University as your school. You will not need to register for the TEAS Exam through the ATI website.
- Bring a valid picture ID.
- Bring your ATI username and password
- Calculators are NOT allowed.
- Bring scrap paper and pencil. Scrap paper must be turned in at the end of the exam.
- All cell phones must be off.
- Be on time. No admission once test begins.
ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS? Please contact Pam Fleck at email@example.com or 502-873-4286