Join us for Spalding University’s Festival of Contemporary Writing
The festival will feature readings by faculty, guests, and alumni of Spalding University’s brief-residency Master of Fine Arts in Writing program. All readings are free, ticketless, and open to the public.
Festival of Contemporary Writing events will be held May 18-25, 2013 at the Brown Hotel (335 W. Broadway) and at Spalding’s Egan Leadership Center Lectorium (901 S. Fourth St.), as noted. Plenty of free parking is available for the campus readings. Authors may or may not read from the work listed.
Saturday, May 25, 2013
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Egan Leadership Center Lectorium
- Barry George (’09), Wrecking Ball and Other Urban Haiku
- Marjetta Geerling (’11), Fancy White Trash
- Dan Nowak (’07), Of a Bed Frame
- Katerina Stoykova-Klemer (’09), The Porcupine of Mind
- Terry Price (’06), Alumni Association Director
- Ellyn Lichvar (’07), MFA staff
- Gayle Hanratty (’06), MFA staff
The reading schedule may change without notice. Check the website for updated information: spalding.edu/mfa. For more information, call 502-873-4400 or 800-896-8941, ext. 4400, or email email@example.com.