- This event has passed.
February 27, 2015| $60.00
School of Nursing TEAS V Computerized Exam:
- Reading (42 questions) paragraph comprehension, passage comprehension, and informational source comprehension – 58 minutes
- Math (30 questions) numbers and operations, algebraic applications, data interpretation; measurement – 51 minutes
- Due to an administrative increase from ATI the TEAS exam is now $60.00 per attempt
Each student may retake the exam only once per application period if unsuccessful on first attempt. Prior review of material is strongly suggested. A study guide for purchase and/or downloadable practices tests as well as more information about the TEAS V is available at http://www.atitesting.com
- Bring a valid picture ID.
- Calculators are NOT allowed.
- Bring scrap paper and pencil. Scratch paper must be turned in at the end of the exam.
- All cell phones must be off.
- Be on time; no admission once test begins.
- Prior to the exam, create a username and password at www.atitesting.com and bring those to the exam.
Applicants are directed to Paypal for payment processing, an active account is not mandatory, simply click ” Do not have a Pay Pal Account”.