Spalding students and staff may access a number of University services through a mobile phone, PDA, IPod, IPad or similar device. Spalding University’s web page has a mobile style sheet that allows quick access to your favorite pages. You can also disable the mobile version and view the full website.
Visit your App store and search for Ellucian Go and once installed choose Spalding University and login. The Ellucian Go app has important campus news and contact information, as well as student class schedules and grades.
Course Evaluation App
Students can complete surveys from anywhere with the EvaluationKit app. Faculty can review results and response rates.
For campus printing download the Wepa App. You can print from your phone or tablet, view your documents awaiting printing and find a kiosk using the map tool.
Email On the Go
Spalding email may be accessed on mobile phones through Exchange ActiveSync. Instructions for popular phones are below.
How do I set up Exchange ActiveSync on an Apple iPhone, IPod or IPad?
Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
Steps to Configure Your iOS Device to Work with Office 365
- Tap “Settings”
- Tap “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” under Settings and tap “Add Account…” under Accounts.
- Tap “Microsoft Exchange” under Add Account…
In the Exchange dialog box:
- Enter your e-mail address (e.g. email@example.com) in the “Email” field.
- Enter your e-mail address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) in the “Username” field.
- Enter your password in the “Password” field.
- Enter Office 365 in the “Description” field.
- NOTE: You can use any short name that’s meaningful to you, such as “Spalding e-mail”.
- Tap “Next” in the upper right corner.
Verify the “Server” field was filled in automatically, then tap “Next” in the upper right corner of the Exchange dialog box.
- NOTE: If your iOS device is unable to automatically locate the correct Office 365 server name, please use outlook.office365.com for the server name (see picture to right).
In the Exchange Account dialog box:
- Choose the type of information you want to synchronize.
- NOTE: By default, Mail, Calendar, and Contacts are all turned on. You can turn off synchronization for any of these.
- Tap “Save” in the upper right corner.
- Push the Home button on your device, and tap “Mail” or “Calendar” to confirm that you’ve set up your Office 365 account information.
How do I setup Spalding email on an android phone?**(special notice on Android Phones)
Steps to Configure Android with Office 365
- Press the Menu button and tap Settings.
- NOTE: The way to access settings may vary depending on your type of phone.
- Tap Accounts & Sync in the Settings dialog box.
- Tap Add account in the Accounts & sync settings dialog box.
- Tap Exchange ActiveSync.
- In the Add an Exchange account dialog box:
- Enter your Office 365 e-mail address (“email@example.com”) in the “E-mail Address:” field.
- Enter your email password.
- Tap Next
- In the Server Settings dialog box:
- Enter Spalding for the domain and your Spalding e-mail address in the “Domain\Username” field (spalding\firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enter your email password in the “Password” field.
- Enter outlook.office365.com in the “Server” field.
- Tap Next
- Select your settings in the Account options dialog box and tap Next.
- Enter Spalding Email for the account name in the Set up email dialog box.
- Tap Done.
- Return to your home screen and open your e-mail application.