All grades must be posted through Web Advisor. Web Advisor is accessible from the http://my.spalding.edu portal page. All faculty have Web Advisor accounts created when they are assigned to teach a course. If you are unable to login to http://my.spalding.edu you may call 502-585-9911 ext 2398.
Linked below is an instructional video demonstrating how to submit grades through Web Advisor.
Key Points to Remember
- Enter Letter Grades Only, No Plus or Minus Grades
- Do Not Enter W Grades
- Enter I or X Grades Through the Incomplete Grade Request Link on Web Advisor
- Every Student on the Roster Should Receive a Grade
- If a Student Appears on the Roster, He or She has not Dropped or Withdrawn and Should Receive a Grade
- Students Who Appear in Class, But Are Not on the Roster Should Contact the Registrar Immediately to File an Appeal to be Back-Registered
- After Submitting Grades, Email email@example.com with the course number to notify the Registrar that grades are posted.