Transfer Admission Requirements
To be considered for automatic admission to Spalding University as a transfer student, you must meet the following criteria:
- Students with fewer than 24 hours of transferable credits must meet First-Time College Student Admission Criteria.
- Students with 24 or more hours of transferable credits must have a college GPA of 2.0 or higher.
Our undergraduate admission committee considers your total student profile. If you do not meet our automatic admission requirements, you may still be eligible for conditional admittance.
Transfer Student Next Steps
Spalding welcomes you wherever you are in the college process. We offer free transcript evaluations so that you know exactly where you stand in terms of earning your bachelor’s degree. If you’re a JCTC student looking to transfer to Spalding, be sure to visit our JCTC Transfer Discount page to learn more about the special discount we offer JCTC transfers. We’re invested in your success, starting from the day you apply. If you have any questions about the application process, we’re here to help. Just send us an email or give us a call.
- Complete a free online application.
- Submit all of your college transcripts.
- File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Spalding’s school code is 001960.
- Once admitted, we will contact you to set up an advising appointment to register for classes. Classes start every seven weeks.
- Attend Orientation to prepare for your Spalding experience.
Spalding University is an equal-opportunity educational institution. Admission is open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, or disability. Students, regardless of the instructional delivery format (face to face, hybrid, or online) of their proposed studies, follow the same admissions processes as outlined in the University Catalog.
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Call or text: (502) 585-7111
Email Undergrad Admissions