How to Apply
How to Apply
Begin Your Application Today
We know that you’re a world changer, go-getter, changemaker, life-long learner. That’s why you’ve chosen Spalding. Select your program or student type to apply.
Undergraduate & Transfer
Are you a current high school student? Recent high school graduate? Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program elsewhere and looking to transfer? You can apply to Spalding by directly submitting an undergraduate application.
We also accept applications through the Common App. If you have already completed an application through Common App, you can send that application to Spalding.
Are you a licensed RN or ADN seeking a Bachelor of Science in Nursing? Begin the application for our RN to BSN program.
Earn your degree in a way that works for you. Begin our application for Spalding University Online.
Please view the listings for our master’s and doctoral programs in the Graduate tab to find the online program you are interested in.
Are you currently an undergraduate readying for graduation and interested in one of our graduate programs? Are you a working professional looking to advance your career? You can apply to Spalding by directly submitting an graduate application.
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in School Counseling (Online Option Available)
- Master of Arts in Teaching (Traditional or Alternative)
- Master of Arts in Writing
- Master of Education: Teacher Leadership (Online Option Available)
- Master of Science in Athletic Training
- Master of Science in Business Communication (Online Only)
- Master of Science in Nursing
- RN to MSN (Online Only)
- Master of Social Work
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (Online Only)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology
- Doctor of Education: Leadership (Online Only)
- Doctor of Social Work
- Occupational Therapy Doctorate (Online Option Available)
Supplemental items vary depending on the degree, so make sure to view the graduate admission requirements for your program of choice.
Do you already have a bachelor’s degree and want to make a career change or further your studies with a second (or accelerated) bachelor’s degree or post-bachelor’s certificate? Begin our application for post-bachelor’s students.
Already Applied to Spalding?
You can log in to your applicant portal at any time to view your status, update information or submit documents to your application.
Haven’t Heard From Us?
If you did not receive a confirmation email from us after you applied, check your spam folder and add spalding.edu to your safe sender and/or contacts list.