- Bachelor of Science in Education
- Master of Arts in School Counseling
- Master of Arts in Teaching - Traditional/Alternative Track
- Master of Education (MEd) in Instructional Leadership
- Master of Education in Learner-Centered Practices
- Master of Education in Learner-Centered Systems
- Master of Education (MEd) in Teacher Leader
- Doctor of Education Leadership Online
- Certificates for Kentucky Rank I Certification
Whether you are an undergraduate student looking to become a teacher or a teacher wanting to advance in the field, our College of Education prepares you to be a leader in education, who transforms teaching and learning to better serve 21st century students. We collaborate with area schools to provide hands-on classroom experience as well as professional and community organizations to prepare you to provide meaningful student learning. As a graduate of the College of Education you will be a leader of lifelong learning in a multicultural society.
In addition, we offer a doctorate in leadership for professionals working in a variety of career fields, including business, health care, social services, the arts and education.
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Call or text us: (502) 585-7111