Applying as a high school student
Spalding is a place where you can learn, grow and succeed in a supportive campus community. We’re invested in your success, starting from the day you apply.
To be considered for automatic admission to Spalding University, you must meet the following criteria:
- 2.50 or higher cumulative GPA or GED of 50 or higher
- 20 ACT score or 1030 on the SAT (combined critical reading and mathematics subscores). ACT/SAT test-optional admission with a 3.00 or higher GPA
Our undergraduate admission committee considers your total student profile. If you do not meet our automatic admission requirements, you may still be eligible for conditional admittance.
- Complete an online application
- Request your official transcript and your ACT or SAT test scores. If your ACT/SAT scores are not included on your transcript, request those separately by going to www.actstudent.org or www.collegeboard.org
- File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Visit www.fafsa.gov to complete the online application. Spalding’s school code is 001960.
- Once you’re admitted, submit the non-refundable enrollment deposit by May 1. This deposit secures your spot in our incoming class and will be applied towards your first tuition payment.
- Attend beSU Orientation to connect with your future classmates and prepare for your college journey.
Questions? Contact us.
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Call or text: (502) 585-7111
Email Undergrad Admissions