Applying as a high school student
Spalding is a place where you can learn, grow and succeed in a supportive campus community. We’re invested in your success, starting from the day you apply.
To be considered for automatic admission to Spalding University, you must meet the following criteria:
- 2.50 or higher cumulative GPA or GED of 50 or higher
- 20 ACT score or 1030 on the SAT (combined critical reading and mathematics subscores). ACT/SAT test-optional admission with a 3.00 or higher GPA
Our undergraduate admission committee considers your total student profile. If you do not meet our automatic admission requirements, you may still be eligible for conditional admittance.
- Complete an online application
- Request your official transcript and your ACT or SAT test scores. If your ACT/SAT scores are not included on your transcript, request those separately by going to www.actstudent.org or www.collegeboard.org
- File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Visit fafsa.gov to complete the online application. Spalding’s school code is 001960.
- Once you’re admitted, visit Admitted Student Information. You can submit the non-refundable enrollment deposit—this secures your spot in our incoming class—and see your next steps in the enrollment process on this page.
Questions? Contact us.
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Call or text: (502) 585-7111
Email Undergrad Admissions