Clinical Mental Health Counseling Admission Information
The application deadline for our fall 2020 cohort is August 20.
To be considered for the Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, you’ll need to complete an online application and meet or submit the following requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited university
- A cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Official transcripts from every college or university previously attended
- A resume or curriculum vitae
- A personal essay describing how clinical mental health fits into your career journey
If you are selected to progress to the next stage in the admissions process, you will also complete an interview.
Track your application
Already applied to Spalding?
You can log in to your applicant portal at any time to view your status, update information or submit documents to your application.
Haven’t heard from us?
If you did not receive a confirmation email from us after you applied, check your spam folder and add spalding.edu to your safe sender and/or contacts list.