If you are currently working as a registered nurse, take a strategic step and advance your career with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN). Our online RN to BSN and online RN to MSN programs are convenient and give you the ability to continue working while you earn your bachelor’s or master’s degree in nursing
Our 100% online RN to BSN degree is 30-credit hours and can be completed at a pace that works for you: 1 year for full-time study or 1.5 years for part-time study. With our six-week block schedule, you can take one or two classes at a time.
Our 100% online RN to MSN degree with tracks in Nurse Educator or Healthcare Leadership can be completed in 60 credit hours or 43 credit hours through our bridge program (for RNs who have an ADN and a bachelor’s degree in another discipline).
- Apply and enroll at any time. Our bachelor’s level nursing classes begin every six weeks with seven start dates throughout the year. Our master’s-level courses start every six to eight weeks.
- Enjoy the convenience of a program that’s entirely online with no required on-campus obligations and access to online academic support services.
- Learn from an accomplished faculty of working professionals.
- Work one-on-one with our advising staff to develop your personalized plan of study
- Immediately apply what you learn in class to your career.
- Be prepared for graduate school and even gain preferred status for applying to Spalding’s MSN program.
- Choose affordability: our tuition is less than traditional BSN or MSN programs; we keep our book expenses to a minimum; and there are no hidden fees for applications, technology, or library resources.
Online RN to BSN Admissions
Automatic admission to the RN to BSN program for students who meet the following requirements:
- Active and unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- An associate’s degree or diploma in nursing from a regionally accredited college or university.
We also accept up to 90 hours of transfer credits. Learn more about transfer credits and our admission requirements.
Online RN to MSN Admissions
Admission to the RN to MSN or the RN to MSN bridge program is granted on a first-come, first-served basis until capacity. Please refer to the MSN admission requirements for information about how to apply to either of these programs.
More about our program
Our RN-BSN program was established in 1981, and the BSN program at Spalding University, established in 1933, is the oldest baccalaureate program in Kentucky. Our bachelor’s and master’s level programs are fully accredited by Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Baptist Health Systems, Inc.
We’re a Baptist Health Systems, Inc. partnering RN to BSN and RN to MSN program. If you are a registered nurse working for Baptist Health, you are eligible for a discount on your tuition. For specific details, please reach out to Jill Gaines, Director of Admissions & Community Partnerships at firstname.lastname@example.org or (502) 500-2803.
We’re a Humana-friendly partnering RN to BSNand RN to MSN program. If you are a registered nurse working for Humana, you are eligible for a discount on your tuition. For specific details, please reach out to Jill Gaines, Director of Admissions & Community Partnerships at email@example.com or (502) 500-2803.