Take your RN to the next level
Elevate your nursing practice with a BSN or MSNIf you are currently working as a licensed registered nurse, take a strategic step and advance your career with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) from Spalding University. In just three words, our programs are convenient, affordable and reputable. You'll obtain valuable knowledge and skills in class that can be immediately applied to your nursing career.
Continue working while you earn your bachelor’s or master’s degree in nursing.
We offer four pathways for earning your degree:
See our admission requirements.
Enjoy the value of private education for a low, competitive tuition rate.
No hidden fees and low or no book expenses
Small class sizes
Receive the attention you deserve
Map out your academic and career goals with a dedicated advisor
Supportive, diverse faculty
Learn from working clinicians, scholars and healthcare advocates
Minimize your costs by maximizing your benefits. Learn more about tuition reimbursement.
Top-5 Best Colleges for Nursing
in Kentucky (Niche 2021)
Our School of Nursing has history:
- Our RN-BSN program was established in 1981.
- Our BSN program, established in 1933, is the oldest baccalaureate program in Ky.
- Our MSN program is the oldest in Louisville and the second oldest in Ky.
We’re accredited by:
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Southern Association of Colleges & Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)