Online Student Next Steps
Online students are working professionals, parents, veterans and active members of the military who are able to earn their degree while successfully balancing other responsibilities. We offer online courses in a supportive environment, making higher education both accessible and attainable. We are invested in your success, starting from the day you apply. If you have any questions about the application process, we’re here to help. Just send us an email or give us a call.
- Apply to Spalding. See how to apply.
- Submit all of your college transcripts. (If you do not have any college experience, submit your high school transcript or GED).
- File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Visit www.fafsa.gov to complete the online application. Spalding’s school code is 001960.
- Once admitted, we will contact you to set up an advising appointment to register for classes. Classes start every seven weeks.
- Attend orientation to prepare for your Spalding experience.
*Spalding accepts the CLEP and DSST exam as well as select military credit.
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Call or text: (502) 585-7111
Email Undergrad Admissions