The concentration in accounting is designed for accounting professionals and recent college graduates who need additional coursework in accounting and business in order to be eligible to take the Uniform Certified Public Accounting Exam (CPA) Exam. This program provides a comprehensive CPA exam review. Graduates of this concentration are skilled in:
- Understanding and applying current accounting and business practices needed to pass all four parts of the CPA exam.
- Addressing contemporary leadership challenges, best practices, and industry standards relating to leadership.
- Applying strong critical thinking, decision-making, presentation, and writing skills based upon synthesis of knowledge.
- Articulating an ethical personal leadership philosophy for a diverse and multicultural workforce.
- Providing vision and mission articulation, problem identification and definition, strategic planning and implementation.
- Analyzing data and presenting to target audiences.
View and download the accounting concentration program sheet.
See our professional licensure disclosure.