- A completed Master of Science in Business Communication Application.
- A non-refundable $30.00 application fee (please make check payable to Spalding University).
- Official transcripts from all prior institutions sent directly to the Master’s in Business Communication Graduate Program.
- A typed, two-page personal essay. The following three questions are to be answered. Please be sure to include your name on any separate pages you submit. Please provide a thoughtful response.
- Why is this program the next logical step in your program?
- What are your long-term career aspirations, and how will the Master’s in Business Communication help you accomplish them?
- What has been the most difficult hurdle in your life, and how did you work through it?
- At least two Letters of Recommendation from persons who can verify your aptitude and motivation for graduate study. Referees may be college professors or administrators, work supervisors or managers.
- A resumé or CV.
Track your application
Our ‘My Account’ applicant portal page is the place to view, update and submit information to your application. You have access to:
- Update your profile
- Submit your application
- View your application
- Upload additional supplemental documents required for admission
Upon submitting your application, you will receive an email acknowledgment with further instructions regarding items needed for admission to the university.
If you did not receive this message please check your spam folder. To make sure you receive all electronic communication from us, please add spalding.edu to your safe sender and/or contacts list.
You will be notified by letter in the mail of our admissions decision.