The concentration in healthcare management provides talented healthcare professionals with vital leadership skills and business expertise to sustain optimal performance in a complex and dynamic healthcare landscape. As a graduate of this concentration, you’ll be skilled in:
- Utilizing best practices and industry standards relating to leadership in a healthcare setting.
- Applying strong critical thinking, decision-making, presentation, and writing skills.
- Complying with healthcare policy in state and federal levels in both public and private sectors.
- Articulating an ethical personal leadership philosophy for a diverse and multicultural workforce.
- Managing human resources, including staffing and talent development, within healthcare organizations.
View and download the healthcare management program sheet.