The concentration in organizational leadership focuses on academic and practical competencies relevant to contemporary workplaces. This is our most versatile concentration because organizational leaders are able to work across most industries and in many work settings. As a graduate of this concentration, you’ll be skilled in:
- Addressing contemporary leadership challenges, best practices, and industry standards relating to leadership.
- Applying strong critical thinking, decision-making, presentation, and writing skills based upon synthesis of knowledge.
- Articulating an ethical personal leadership philosophy for a diverse and multicultural workforce.
- Providing vision and mission articulation, problem identification and definition, strategic planning, and implementation.
- Analyzing data and presenting to target audiences.
View and download the organizational leadership program sheet.