Master of Science in Nursing
100% Online Nursing & Healthcare Leadership Track
Ignite your career and be prepared to make critical contributions to improve healthcare outcomes in your role as a nursing or healthcare leader with our online MSN nursing and healthcare leadership track. You’ll employ strategies based on scientific knowledge, ethical decision making and critical analysis of nursing practice as you advance in your field and make a difference in healthcare.
Expand your knowledge, hone your skills and explore opportunities in a variety of workplaces. As an MSN graduate, you’ll analyze evidence-based nursing research in both clinical practice and healthcare leadership, elevating your capacity to make a difference in the complex, dynamic healthcare environment. MSN prepared nursing professionals have many career options open to them to lead change, promote health, and elevate the care of patients and populations.
Join a program that offers a curriculum relevant to today’s complex, volatile world of healthcare within a convenient, user friendly, online environment
Choose your pathway and complete your degree in as few as 18 months.
- BSN to MSN in 36 credit hour hours
- RN to MSN in 60 credit hours
- RN to MSN in 43 credit hours with our bridge program for RNs who have a ADN and a bachelor’s degree in another discipline.
See our course catalog for more information and program of study sheets.
- We’re a 2020 Best Online College for Value (Guide to Online Schools).
- Our MSN program is fully-accredited by Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) accredited.
- There are no additional program fees.
- Our online format is convenient and user-friendly.
We offer rolling admissions. You can apply and enroll virtually anytime with classes starting every six to eight weeks. Learn more about our admission requirements.