Admission Requirements – Post-professional OTD
Admission Requirements - Post-professional OTD
How to Apply
We accept applications to the post-professional Occupational Therapy Doctorate program on a rolling basis. If you are accepted into the post-professional OTD program, you will be eligible to begin classes at the start of the next trimester.
Begin your online application by clicking the red “Apply” button on the right. Our spring trimester begins January 8, 2024, and the deadline to apply is January 2, 2024.
In addition to a completed online application, we require the following items:
- Resume documenting experience as a licensed Occupational Therapist. One year of practice experience is preferred but not required, and any graduate of an accredited OT program is welcome to apply.
- Statement of purpose and professional goals for achieving an OTD
- Transcripts from all previously attended universities
- Current occupational therapy license information
- NBCOT certification
- A minimum overall 3.0 GPA in previous graduate coursework
Track Your Application
If applying through Spalding’s online application system, your applicant portal “My Account” page is the place to view, update and submit information to your application. You have access to:
- Update your profile
- Submit your application
- View your application
- Upload supplemental documents required for admission
Upon submitting your application, everyone will receive an email acknowledgment with further instructions regarding all items required to continue processing an application.
If you did not receive this message please check your spam folder. To make sure you receive all electronic communication from us, please add spalding.edu to your safe sender and/or contacts list.
Upon submission of the application and all supplemental items, applicants will be notified within five business days of acceptance into the Post-Professional OTD program.
Applications must be submitted no later than two weeks prior to the start of a trimester (Fall, Spring or Summer). The upcoming spring trimester begins January 8, 2024.