Master of Science in Nursing
100% Online Nurse Educator Track
Whether you desire to develop nursing professionals in the clinical setting, guide future nurses in their pursuit of higher education, or improve patient outcomes through patient and family education you’ll be prepared to make a difference in the nursing profession with our online MSN nurse educator track. You’ll employ strategies based on scientific knowledge, ethical decision making and critical analysis of nursing practice as you advance your career and make a difference in quality outcomes for patients and populations.
As an MSN graduate, you’ll analyze evidence-based nursing research in both clinical practice and education, elevating your capacity to make a difference in the complex, dynamic world of healthcare. MSN prepared nursing professionals have many career options open to them to lead change, promote health, and elevate the care of patients and populations.
Join a program that offers a curriculum relevant to today’s complex, volatile world of healthcare within a convenient, user friendly, online environment.
Choose your pathway and complete your degree in as few as 18 months.
- BSN to MSN in 36 credit hour hours
- RN to MSN in 60 credit hours
- RN to MSN in 43 credit hours with our bridge program for RNs who have a ADN and a bachelor’s degree in another discipline.
See our course catalog for more information and program of study sheets.
- Our MSN program is fully-accredited by Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) accredited
- There are no additional program fees.
- Our online format is convenient and user-friendly.
We offer rolling admissions. You can apply and enroll virtually anytime with classes starting every six to eight weeks. Learn more about our admission requirements.