Be an advocate for your students and assist in developing the whole person through academic and social-emotional supports and career guidance. You will complete this program with the knowledge to help students meet their highest academic, personal and social potential. The Master of Arts in School Counseling combines coursework with field experience to provide a professional-ready education in a flexible, manageable timeframe.
- EPSB-approved program for Provisional and Standard Counseling Certification
- Master of Education for Kentucky Rank II or Rank I Certification
- Gain 100 hours of counseling experience during a supervised practicum
- Develop the skills necessary to facilitate high-level learning and counseling for all students
- Learn how to provide individualized support to a diverse population of students
- Apply counseling and development theories and research to school practice
Visit the program’s listing in the catalog to download a PDF of the program sheet: