The Master of Science in Occupational Therapy degree program will prepare you to excel as a practitioner through innovative, reflective experiential learning. As an occupational therapist, you will help individuals reach their fullest potential, utilizing technical skills and creative thinking developed within the program. With your master’s degree in occupational therapy, you will be fully prepared to sit for board certification.
Join the only master’s level occupational therapy program in the Metro Louisville region and one of only two in the state of Kentucky.
- Benefit from connections to 300 strategic agency partnerships
- Choose from a wide range of fieldwork and community-based service learning placements
- Enhance your learning through on-campus partnerships with Kosair Charities enTECH and Spalding’s Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation Facility
- Two flexible start points throughout the year (August and January)
- State-of-the-art lab and classroom facilities
The employment of occupational therapists is projected to grow 27 percent through 2024.
As an occupational therapist, you can serve in a wide range of practice settings:
- community agencies
- ambulatory healthcare centers
- independent living centers
- public and private schools
- rehabilitation centers
- skilled nursing facilities
To learn more about the practice of Occupational Therapy, please visit the American Occupation Therapy Association (AOTA).