The application deadline for Fall 2017 admission is January 5, 2017.
- Applicants to the School of Professional Psychology PsyD program must have either earned a bachelor’s degree in psychology OR successfully completed 18 semester credit hours of psychology coursework at the undergraduate or graduate level.
- Applicants who are completing these requirements at the time of application are welcome to apply.
- At least a 3.0 GPA, which is typical for successful applicants.
- Official transcripts of all colleges and universities previously attended must be sent directly from the college or university to the School of Professional Psychology at Spalding University.
- All applicants are required to take the General Aptitude Section of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and must instruct the Educational Testing Service to forward the scores to the School of Professional Psychology at Spalding University. GRE test scores must be received by the School of Psychology by the application deadline. It can take up to three weeks for test scores to be sent from the testing service. Please plan accordingly. For information on taking the GRE, visit the website www.GRE.org. Although we have established no minimum for GRE scores, a minimum score of 143 on both the verbal & quantitative sections of the GRE is typical for applicants offered an interview.
- All applicants who have earned the prerequisite degree from a university located in a non-English speaking country are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and the Test of Spoken English (TSE). The scores must be sent directly to the School of Professional Psychology at Spalding University