Take a holistic approach to promoting health and well-being of individuals, families and communities. You will gain scientific inquiry, critical thinking and clinical skills to practice as a BSN-degreed nurse. Our program is deeply connected to Louisville’s thriving medical community, and the skills you learn in class and clinicals will translate to opportunities in the field of nursing. If you are a first-time undergraduate student, the traditional 4-year track BSN program is for you.
- Enjoy student-centered attention in classes and clinical placements
- Focus on 1 or 2 classes at a time
- Benefit from a program with a graduation rate that exceeds the national average
- Gain skills to lead in health care or excel in graduate study
- Work with a dedicated nursing success coach through graduation
- Prepare to sit for the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN) exam (benchmarks and pass rates).
A Bachelor of Science in Nursing will prepare you to care for patients and their families in a variety of health care settings from hospitals to home care.
- Acute care
- Long-term care
- Public health
- Community health
- Primary care
See our professional licensure disclosure.